delivery.com is seeking a Restaurant Sales Executive to join our growing team in NYC! Local Knowledge is key to your success. Does the culture of New York’s hospitality industry fascinate you? Join us and be a leading voice highlighting New York restaurants on our platform, neighborhood by neighborhood. The ideal candidate will be able to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships. You will focus on building relationships with the most sought after restaurants, while discovering those diamonds in the rough our customers are craving.
Are you a hunter? Are you a quick learner? Leverage your sales skills to make an impact on the company's rapid growth. The job will require both cold calling and field meetings. We expect you to spend 50% of your time expanding your pipeline leveraging the phone (extensive cold calling), emailing and social media to reach prospective partners. When you are not on the phone identifying a new partner, you will be in the field meeting with decision makers.
This is the place to hone your sales skills, and have fun doing so.
- Cultivate leads and generate restaurant partnerships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule (includes sales performance and activity metrics)
- Coordinate sales effort with internal team members and other departments
- Track sales activities and provide market feedback
- Fluency in English is required. Bilingual language skills a plus (Spanish, Chinese/Mandarin)
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, driven, organized, creative, and possess superior communication and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years sales experience
- Online and/or local sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of local trends, sentiments and "Hot Spots" is a huge plus
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quota
This is a salaried position, compensated at market competitive rates, that includes full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k).
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $60,000 - $70,000. The actual base salary will be determined on an individualized basis taking into account a wide range of factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills, experience, education, and, where applicable, licenses or certifications held. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, this position may be eligible for additional types of compensation including discretionary bonuses and other short- and long-term incentives (e.g., deferred cash, equity, etc.).
Please reach out if you have any questions.
delivery.com empowers the neighborhood economy by enabling customers to order online from their favorite local restaurants, wine and spirits shops, grocery stores, and laundry and dry cleaning providers. Every day more than two million delivery.com customers explore their communities and order from over 12,000 local businesses while at home, at work, or on the go. With headquarters in New York and a growing international presence, delivery.com makes e-commerce an integral part of local daily life, helping customers shop, businesses grow, and neighborhoods thrive.