Senior Product Designer
- Full Time
Senior Product Designer
Are you an expert in product design fundamentals? Passionate about UX? Interested in growing your product design expertise? delivery.com, a leading marketplace for local online and mobile ordering, is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our growing team.
The Senior Product Designer will work across teams to design and build intuitive and innovative product features for delivery.com’s product portfolio, including solutions for food, alcohol and grocery delivery to consumers and corporations. You will play a pivotal role within the Product team, collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers in defining and designing digital solutions for Responsive Web and Mobile Applications, perfected to meet the needs of delivery.com’s various types of users and customers.
Our ideal candidate should have strong attention to detail, abundant experience in product design for web, mobile web and mobile apps, a willingness to juggle multiple projects with various stakeholders in an organized way and the ability to make bold data driven decisions.
- Producing creative UI and UX solutions for digital assets (Responsive web-desktop & mobile, Native Applications-iOS & Android)
- Creating high quality wireframes and prototypes
- Conducting competitor research and collecting industry inspiration to keep us informed of trends and the competitive digital landscape
- Driving delivery.com’s branding throughout all creative work
- Juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Product Design or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience in product design across web and native apps
- Creative problem solving abilities with knowledge of UI/UX patterns and best practices
- You're proficient in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong typography skills and clean design aesthetic
- Strong skills in layout, hierarchy, and designing for multiple platforms and sizes
- Impeccable file structure, management and archiving
- Experience with e-commerce or double-sided marketplace is a plus
Important: Please include a link to a portfolio or website with application. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
- Compensated at market competitive rates
- Full benefits, including health, dental, 401(k)
delivery.com empowers the neighborhood economy by enabling customers to order online from their favorite local restaurants, grocery stores, wine and spirits shops, laundry and dry cleaning providers. Every day more than one million delivery.com customers explore their communities and order from more than 19,000 local businesses while at home, at work, or on the go. With headquarters in New York and a growing presence throughout the U.S., delivery.com makes e-commerce an integral part of local daily life, helping customers shop, businesses grow, and neighborhoods thrive.